The Wallworks

Friday, September 3, 2010


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!

Today is my 37th b-day and so far so GREAT!    Woke up early, put in some laundry, went for a run and came home to my beloved Emry making me a scrumptious breakfast.

 That would be greek yogurt with bananas, apples, raspberries, walnuts, flax, coconut milk, and about 3 bites in I added in some leftover orange smoothie and bran cereal for some more crunch.  Kids in the kitchen are the best!!

The cupcakes above are also Emry's creation.  She loved the ones I made so much a few days ago that last night she made more.  All by herself and they were delicious.

I am getting a little crazy with the pictures.  I am learning as I go and I am so proud of myself for being able to post anything let alone pictures. Who knows what the future holds for this blog.  There just might be actual shots of the family in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. I love to read your Blog! You are a great writer...especially when you are talking about me.

    ReplyDelete