The Wallworks

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Goodbye Academy

{The kids & I joined the Academy for their last workout together, an easy 3 mile run in San Diego}
Well, well, well.......here I am again after one month.  I really didn't mean to stay away so long, it's just I am trying to live a life you see.  I would have thought that with my kiddos back in school I'd have all this free time, but then I went back to school and all my free time is spent reading and writing.

I thought about doing a catch up post but then I just couldn't write a post that entailed pages and pages of our crazy life, so I am going to try and post more often all the goings on.  First up............ Glenn graduated from the Police Academy!!!!


If you follow me on Instagram then you've seen his 15 second graduation video.  He's done!!!! It was grueling and long and we're all glad it's over.  6 months later and 20 pounds gone.  I didn't think he even had 20 pounds to lose, but those daily workouts were intense.  He came home every day with his t-shirts soaked.  Soaked!

So now he has to put in his time at the jails doing corrections for possibly up to a year before he goes on patrol.


{After the run the kids and Glenn took an impromptu swim.  Rode home with a bunch of wet kids, nothing new.}
Life is good and we're excited for this new career and wherever it takes us.