The Wallworks

Friday, November 22, 2013

Cookies for Breakfast


Lila ran for President of her school.  She lost.  She lost to a girl who made crazy promises she couldn't keep.  Just like real politics. 

Emry woke me at 4:30 am this morning to make cookies for her to take to school.  Couldn't say no.  Made a million cookies and she took them all.  8th graders apparently love chocolate chip cookies.

Ethan and Lila came downstairs this morning for breakfast and wanted cookies.  Couldn't say no.  At least they had orange slices too.

I read all the time.  I am in school and it's taking all the free time I used to have to plan out real blog posts. 

We got a bunny, he's so cute.


Ethan won't tell me what he wants for Christmas, why would he, Santa knows all.  Hope that works out for him.

I haven't used my real camera in months.  Haven't really taken any pics but the ones I post on Instagram. 

Decided not to send Christmas cards out this year.  I am pretty sure people see enough of me on Instagram.  Plus I am too cheap right now to buy stamps. 

I am about to have a teenager.  Tomorrow.  Yikes.  She's having a party tonight.  A swim party.  It's raining.  It better stop or at least not be coming down in sheets because I have no plan B.

Emry did this last night.....


.......... jello hockey?  I am just going hide in the other room while 20 teens stain my walls and carpets.  Emry's full of great ideas right?

Ethan is missing $40 from his money jar and I am pretty sure I am the one who took it.  My memory's shot. 

I am obsessed with 'Replay' by Zendaya.

Tomorrow morning at exactly 10 am I am officially on Thanksgiving break and it couldn't come soon enough.

I have a feeling that at exactly 10:01 I'll be scrubbing jello stains out.